Il 28/10/18 10:45, Black Michael via wsjt-devel ha scritto:
> The directions are missing the phrase "if your rig is capable of it".
> Kind of assumes everybody understands this stuff.
Probably I'm not "so smart as_"everybody_ is to _understand this stuff"_.

I'm sorry to bore the ML with obvious stuff, I'm here as a new FT8 user
and as such I would need to have a confirmation by more expert people,
not just regarding the WSJT-X software itself, but hopefully by someone
else using WSJT-X along with same radio as the one I use.
Hams often find amazing solutions which sometimes go beyond the standard
features we get by factory radio, maybe through some custom modifications...
> Bandwidth settings are on of the big variables on rigs and have
> generally gotten wider as the years have gone on.
>
> So...if your FT-100 cannot widen bandwidth you are stuck with what you
> have.  But, either Fake It or Rig Split settings will allow you to
> work whatever you can see as long as your bandwidth covers 1500-2000Hz.
>
> de Mike W9MDB
Ok Mike, for me your answer is anyway valid and useful to understand
that I cannot set the audio frequencies out of the radio bandwidth
limits of my transceiver.

Thanks!

--
73 de Marco, PY1ZRJ