I see the logic, but the way I have mine setup, I only checked My Call,
Transmitted Message, New DXCC, New Call on Band, New Call and CQ in Message
in that order. With my logic, such highlights as New Call or New Call on
Band are always white on blue - impossible to read.  The rest are
unchecked.

On Mon, Dec 10, 2018 at 9:29 AM Bill Somerville <g4...@classdesign.com>
wrote:

> On 10/12/2018 15:18, WB5JJJ wrote:
> > Yes, we all see this.  But those that have f/g marked "unset" will be
> > WHITE and should be changed as the text may disappear.
>
> OM,
>
> that is not quite right. The ones that unset are useful as that colour
> (foreground or background) is still available for lower priority
> highlighting types. Setting them would be throwing away the ability to
> highlight two different types per decode.
>
> Please review the User Guide:
>
> http://physics.princeton.edu/pulsar/k1jt/wsjtx-doc/wsjtx-main-2.0.0.html#COLORS
>
> 73
> Bill