We will get the Flex to behave with TCP/IP -- give me a couple of days since we
now have a way to duplicate the problem.
Trying to modify WSJT-X to use multiple slices would be non-trivial to say the
least.   The easy way would be if one could just present a 5kHz*8 audio channel
and just expand the width of what we decode to 40kHz instead of 5kHz.  But you
would still have to have some logic for CAT control of each slice.
Can the Flex present a mixed audio channel like that? Or add an audio offset to
each channel so they can be mixed?
I could also imagine a new Configuration tab for more audio channels and cat
control for each.  This would also imply multiple jt9.exe processes.  Would we
need a waterfall for each slice do you think?
The advantage I can see compared to what we have now is you would only need one
instance of WSJT-X, with maybe 8 waterfalls so a lot less screen real estate.
Then we need to add band to the Band Activity decodes.
Sounds interesting....
de Mike W9MDB

    On Thursday, February 7, 2019, 5:56:58 AM CST, Stephen Hicks