On 30/04/2019 04:37, Edfel Rivera wrote:
I do have a big problem with a crash when I try the 80m band.  I think it is related with having two configurations and two WSJTX applications installed (even as WSJTX 2.1 RC5 was installed into a different directory.  The crash makes the Kenwood 590SG PPT to stay ON have to press SEND key to stop the PPT.

Hi Edfel,

thanks for your detailed observations which are appreciated and noted.

For the above issue, can you give more details of your WSJT-X shack setup. I am not sure if you are using multiple instances of WSJT-X simultaneously with multiple rigs, or some other arrangement.