“Bump”

Can anyone tell me how Best S+P is supposed to work, as opposed to how it did
work for me during the mock ru? Apparently I’m not alone in having it work for
me the way it did.

David, WA1OUI
======

I’ll add my comments that the FT4 mock test went well.

One problem I did have, which of course could be operator error, was the “Best
S+P” button.

The FT4 Protocol pdf says: "Clicking this button during an Rx cycle arms the
program to examine all CQ messages decoded at the end of the 6-second Rx
sequence. The program will select the best potential QSO partner (from a
contesting perspective), and treat it as if you had double-clicked on that line
of decoded text.”

I’m running on the latest macOS Mojave.

I found that if “Enable TX” was enabled I would end up calling CQ, and if it
wasn’t enabled nothing would happen.

What am I missing?

David, WA1OUI