David --

On 6/7/2019 10:46, David Kaplan WA1OUI wrote:> If there is no station that will give me a new multiplier/call on band/etc, will it call anyone, or just sit there (or call CQ) as I experienced?

I gave you the whole sequence of priorities.

If a new multipler has called CQ, it calls that station. Otherwise, if someone not yet worked on this band calls CQ, it calls him. If "Enable Tx" is ON and no needed station has called CQ, you will call CQ.

If this is my problem, you might want to mention something to that effect in
the FT4_Protocol file.
I don't know what this means.  Mention what, exactly?

        -- Joe, K1JT

Hi David,