Bill,

Thank you for the detailed explanation... I'm an engineer myself, and I
understand when compatibility issues arise. You didn't need to take all
that time to respond, but I certainly do appreciate it!

I can share this positive news for you, however... I provided the FT8
digital station for my club (GARS - W4GR) during Field Day, and my station
made as many contacts on FT8 as the average for one of our CW stations!

I can't wait for FT4 to be widely released!

Thanks again,

73,

-Dave
 W3DJS