Michael,
I been teaching other hams for a lot of years. I been a ham for 34+ years.
Sorry but I disagree about reading the manual. Almost at least if not more then
75% of questions I'm asked are in the manual and or any release notes and yes I
read everything that the WSJT dev group puts out.
I could go on but I feel this list isn't the place to do this.
Thanks,
Fred
N2XK

On Jun 25, 2019 8:06 AM, Black Michael via wsjt-devel