Dwayne,

That's what I suggested some time ago. Not only would it put all the
digital modes I use together in one program, but it would provide an
opportunity to implement a really good RTTY detection algorithm. Some of
the current programs require a very high S/N, and with the signal
processing know-how of the originators of WSJT-X, I'm sure that could be
improved upon.

73,
Frank
KF6E