Hello develop team,

I am using the GA release with Japanese language.  I found that there
is no depict of spectrum in the display at the widegraph once the
display method is changed from "Current" to other.   To resume the
function, the mode was changed back to "Current" but the spectrum
display was no more.   I tried the language changed to Catalan and
Spanish but the results were same as ours.
An English is OK.  I have a build with modified translation file such as
to be no translation at the 4 kinds of the modes.  It is a fine as an
English.
If there is a translation for the mode, it maybe bring a bug.

73
Yukio JG1APX