Mike,
Remember my bug complaint about the 7300 doing this?  Well I looking at
Settings, General screen anthe monitor off at start up is unchecked.  So I
thinkthis is a bug.
BTW this turn off behavior is only present is v2.2.0release and not in v2.1.2
73’s Dave - Wb9own

Sent from a wireless can.

On Monday, June 8, 2020, 4:33 PM, Black Michael via wsjt-devel