Hi, testing this by adding a new configuration for a Funcube SDR as my main rig doesn't cover these low bands.

On changing between configurations once the new one was set WSJT-X restarted but when it did the main screen went top left of my monitor, with most of the title block off screen, and overlaid the wide graph.  The wide graph title block was also only partly shown, and both windows were also a little too far to the left and with a little bit off screen.

Both windows could be dragged into place so all visible, and then the placement was remembered for both windows, in both configurations.  Therefore a once only issue.

One other thing - would be more intuitive if one could delete a configuration without having to open another one first!

Alan G0TLK