Hi Jesús,

those messages are telling you that another instance of WSJT-X is already running, possibly because you are trying to start it again after it appears to fail. It is possible that WSJT-X is starting but the window is off the edge of your screen, this can happen if you have changed your monitor configuration.

To recover a window off the screen:

1. Hhover the mouse pointer over the task bar icon until the window
   thumbnails appear,
2. move the mouse pointer over one of the thumbnails,
3. right-click and select "Move".
4. Once you have done that press one of the arrow keys,
5. that will attach the window to the mouse pointer,
6. and you can drag it back onto your screen.
7. Finally left-click to drop the window where you have dragged it.