On 21/11/2020 01:51, Yoshi,I wrote:
Hello
issue? report No change frequncy by FT8 to MSK144

When changing from FT8 to MSK144 at 50MHz, the frequency does not follow.
We have confirmed that 50.260MHz has been added to the frequency list MSK144.
When changing from FT8 toMSK144, the frequency list is updated, but the window
displaying the
transmission frequency does not change from 50.313MHz of FT8.
However, if you manually change the MSK144 to 50.260MHz and then switch back to
FT8,
the frequency will return to the listed 50.313MHz.
I checked it on another PC, but it was the same.
There was no change even if the IARU Region was changed to ALL or Region3.(Same
operation)

Use OS Windows10
Thanks.
-- de JH8XVH Yoshi

Hi Yoshi san,

WSJT-X will select the lowest frequency on the current band (or new band if selecting a band) for the current mode (or new mode if changing mode). The lowest frequency is the lowest one that is specified in "Settings->Frequencies->Working Frequencies" that has a matching band, mode if specified, and IARU Region that matches the one set in "Settings->General". Have you set your IARU Region in "Settings General"? If not then IARU Region filtering of frequencies will not be done.