Not completely fixed yet....
Turns out that was just one part...working now with an IC706 user and we got
the mode change working now but rigctld isn't working with wsjtx.
But I also need to test this change on another Icom rig tomorrow (IC-7300) to
ensure it works correctly before committing it,.
Mike W9MDB

    On Thursday, January 7, 2021, 05:24:51 PM CST, Bill Somerville