I had thought that too, but it is not the reasen, if I switched off the split
before, I get split again when switching over. I switched all bands through
with the software and switched split off, the next test, split was there again.
That's only since version 2.3.0 with 2.2.2 everything is as it should be. I
switched all bands on the TRX there is no split, only when it is switched via
wsjtx.

73, de DirkDD5KD
    Am Mittwoch, 17. Februar 2021, 16:29:20 MEZ hat Bill Somerville
<g4...@classdesign.com> Folgendes geschrieben: