The moderator there 'Roger' is a control freak, and very self sensitive.

Last week a poster had trouble decoding, and I referred him to time.is ,

however Roger completely misunderstood the relevance and arrogantly told me to try the website  myself,

if i wanted to know what result it gave....  I asked if he was talking to me in disbelief that anyone would respond in that fashion.

When he said yes , I educated him on the value of time.is for time sync checks, and for my trouble he told me I was rude

for letting him know and placed me on permanent moderation. I just left. I don't recommend the group, as the admin is inept.

73

vk4tux