I propose that the option "Split operation" in the radio settings of WSJT-X
is renamed "Transmit harmonics prevention"
to remove some of the confusion to those who struggle with digital radio
technology.

The three options below should be "I don't care if I QRM the band", "Use
VFO B", and "Use CAT".

Björn SM7IUN