And ya'll are confusing the purpose of split with the rig split function.
We have 3 choices
#1 Fake It#2 Rig#3 None
The all refer to split -- not to any reason for using it.  You are trying to
put the reason as the title.
Mike W9MDB

    On Monday, May 8, 2023 at 10:51:17 AM CDT, Adrian via wsjt-devel
<wsjt-devel@lists.sourceforge.net> wrote:

No, leave the split rig/fake checkpoints, as is, but place within a field/box
titled 'Signal Optimization' ,

which should be an easy ui update ?

No need to remove rig split or fake split, because that is what is activated
via CAT.

73

vk4tux