I have been writing simulators but they do not have the nuances that the rigs
do.  There's all sorts of oddities.

But....the plan is to eventually incorporate those simulators in the "make
test" in Hamlib that should catch big mistakes.

It's on my to-do list but don't hold your breath...it's a low priority.

Mike W9MDB

On Saturday, May 13, 2023 at 03:29:25 AM CDT, Tom M0LTE via wsjt-devel