This has been fixed in the latest hamlib...
New hamlib for installation directions
#1 Shut down WSJTX
#2 Download either the 32-bit or 64-bit DLL matching the 32/64-bit version of
WSJTX -- hopefully your browser doesn't block it but may warn you multiple
times.
If you can do a "Save As" you can save it directly in the appropriate WSJTX
directoryC:\WSJT\WSJTX\bin and replace the libhamlib-4.dll that is there.
http://n0nb.users.sourceforge.net/dll32/libhamlib-4.dll
http://n0nb.users.sourceforge.net/dll64/libhamlib-4.dll
Linux/Unix/Mac users need to compile the latest tar file from
http://n0nb.users.sourceforge.netNote: If compiling on Unix-like systems please
uninstall any Hamlib package you have before installing the new build
#3 If you don't save directly you need to open a file browser and move the file
that way.
If you're not familiar with that here's a video on the file browser -
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AyVqCJrs9dk
Once installed on Linux do "ldconfig".
rigctl --version should then show a relatively recent date of the download
Mike W9MDB

    On Saturday, July 15, 2023 at 12:30:39 AM CDT, Björn Ekelund