Actually CW operators use apriori operation all the time.

When you're in a poor signal CW QSO with a dxepedition or such all you listen
for is your call sign -- not theirs.  You assume (apriori) that they are the
ones responding and you have a sequence you follow so you just continue.

Mike W9MDB

On Saturday, January 27, 2024 at 12:50:50 AM CST, Jim Shorney via wsjt-devel