I was also a reviewer, but I purchased my copy myself.

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of George Hawthorne
Sent: 10 April 2007 10:52 AM
To: wtr-general@rubyforge.org
Subject: Re: [Wtr-general] Everyday Scripting with Ruby (the book)

Hi Željko,

I was also a reviewer and I live in the UK. Daniel sent me a copy
about two months ago. I'd guess yours got lost in the post.

George Hawthorne

On 10 Apr 2007, at 08:45, Željko Filipin wrote:

> I was reviewer, and over two months ago I received an e-mail from
> Daniel Steinberg (Pragmatic Programmers) saying that if I send them
> my mailing address they would send me a free copy. I replied with
> my mailing address, but the book did not arrive.
>
> I even sent him a reminder two weeks ago. No reply.
>
> Maybe there is a problem because I am from Europe (but I already
> received mail from US).
>
> Did anybody had a similar experience?
>
> Zeljko
> --
> ZeljkoFilipin.com
Everything in this e-mail and attachments relating to the official business of
MultiChoice Africa is proprietary to
the company. Any view or opinion expressed in this message may be the view of
the individual and should not automatically
be ascribed to the company.  If you are not the intended recipient, you may not
peruse, use, disseminate, distribute or
copy this message. If you have received this message in error, please notify
the sender immediately by email, facsimile
or telephone and destroy the original message.