For all of you who are working with Eclipse and the rdt plugin, there's a
new version finally. They haven't updated their main site, but have a news
announcement on their base sourceforge project page:
Most notably are the inclusion of refactorings, mark occurrences support,
improved code completion, better integration with the ruby interpreters,
ruby-debug support, go to declaration, and under-the-hood type inferrencing.

I've only used it for the past day, but it's a bit nicer than the previous
version. Also spending some time monkeying around with NetBeans and it's
coming Ruby support which I like for formatting and a couple of other
things.

Note: This version of rdt requires jre 1.5 or above to run.

cheers,
Charley