________________________________

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Charley Baker
Sent: Tuesday, April 24, 2007 1:00 PM
To: wtr-general@rubyforge.org
Subject: [Wtr-general] OT: New version of RDT plugin for Eclipse

For all of you who are working with Eclipse and the rdt plugin, there's
a new version finally. They haven't updated their main site, but have a
news announcement on their base sourceforge project page:
Most notably are the inclusion of refactorings, mark occurrences
support, improved code completion, better integration with the ruby
interpreters, ruby-debug support, go to declaration, and under-the-hood
type inferrencing.

I've only used it for the past day, but it's a bit nicer than the
previous version. Also spending some time monkeying around with NetBeans
and it's coming Ruby support which I like for formatting and a couple of
other things.

Note: This version of rdt requires jre 1.5 or above to run.

cheers,
Charley