On 28 Nov 2011, at 18:09, Maciek Makowski wrote:

> I don't have a strong opinion on which version of wx should be
> supported by wxHaskell, as long as there is at least one that works on
> Windows without the need to compile wxWidgets from source. Until there
> is a wxPack available for 2.9 I fear that the majority of Windows
> users will be stuck with wxHaskell versions that work with 2.8.

Probably not an issue as the proposal would only affect devel versions of
wxHaskell
(as I understand it)

As a general principle, I guess hackage versions should always support the
stable
versions of the underlying wxWidgets.  This means making sure we've got 2.8
support
until 3.0 comes out, and also making sure we can cope with the 3.0 release

--
Eric Kow <http://erickow.com>