Hello,

till today I was using PerlApp to compile my wxPerl application without a problem.

I had to reinstall perl (ActiveState latest build) and cannot get it going since then.
I installed all the latest modules from www.wxperl.co.uk.

First I noticed that Wx::Perl::Packager no longer contains wxpdk - is it not needed anymore?

During "compile " I can see the following error (but it creates the executable):
Wx\Loader\Custom.pm:
    error: Can't locate Wx\Loader\Custom.pm
    refby: C:\Perl\site\lib\Wx\Mini.pm line 82

When I try to run the excutable it terminates with the following error:

Use of uninitialized value within %INC in pattern match (m//) at /<Y:\path\to\prog.exe>XSLoader.pm line 45. Use of uninitialized value within %INC in pattern match (m//) at /<Y:\path\to\prog.exe>DynaLoader.pm line 163.

I have a PerlApp 7.3.0.

Any advice appreciated.

Thank you,
Jiri