Hi,

I have the same configuration (Windows 7) and the test script compiles and runs fine.

Hm, maybe it is not a Wx problem?

Till today I had no problem to compile and run my program. Today I suddenly could not run perl at all (side by side configuration error). I went to update my perl installation to the latest ActiveState build and the problems started.

One more thing: I forgot to tell that with the ppm package from www.wxperl.co.uk I could not run my prog at all.
Error was missing wxbase28u_vc_custom.dll (IIRC).
That I resolved by replacing Alien-wxWidgets-gcc-0.50.4 with Alien-wxWidgets0.50.

Thanks