Hi James & all,

In relation to ³Learning wxPerl², I intended this book to be an introductory
text that more or less parallels the ³Learning Perl/Tk² book by Nancy Walsh.
So, some of the advanced topics that you¹ve mentioned in your list, I would
consider outside the scope, unless the group really insists on them.

        Advanced Topics
>             Custom Controls
>             Custom Dialogs
>             SubClassing Base Widgets