Until I can get this on the wiki, here's the updated Issues List with
comments to date.

wxPerl Issues - Updated January 8,2016
(Thinking out loud in outline form)

What will it take to keep the wxPerl infrastructure viable and who is
taking the lead?

wxPerl Corporate Interest
    What is the corporate interest in wxPerl?
    How do corporations train for wxPerl internally?
    How do corporations support wxPerl internally?

wxPerl Language Support
    Bug Fixes(Mark & ?)
    wxWidgets Tracking(Mark & ?)
    Perl 5 Tracking
    Perl 6 Adaption(Any current P6 GUI of choice?)
    wxDemo(Mark & ?)
    Extensions Beyond wxWidgets(Steve's Comments(video/audio enhancements))
    Documentation of the Software & Distribution(Software Maintenance
Manual)

wxPerl Website Support
    Ownership(?)
    Financial(?)
    Administration(?)
    Content(?)

wxPerl Installation/Upgrading
    From CPAN
    From Source By Platform - Mac/Windows/Linux
    From ActiveState -Mac/Windows/Linux

wxPerl Deployment(Stand Alone)
    Packaging By Platform - Mac/Windows/Linux

wxPerl Documentation - The "Learning wxPerl" Book
    Book Format(?)
        Ebook
        Wiki
        Printable(pdf)
        Tool(What's the currrent hot tool?)
        Other
    Book Content(?)
        Introduction
        Simple Application Structure
        Windows/Frames
        Controls/Widgets
        Events
        Dialogs
        Sizers
        Drawing/Printing
        Images/Video
        Other
        Advanced Topics
            Custom Controls
            Custom Dialogs
            SubClassing Base Widgets
            Wrapping External Libraries
            Complex Application Architecture
            Database Access
            Networking
            Moose Integration
            POE Integration
            Other
        Appendices
            Language Constants/Defines
            Simple Application Template
            Complex Application Template
            Examples
                User Contributed Controls/Dialogs
                User Contributed Complete Applications
                Dummy C/C++ Library and it's wxPerl Wrapper
                Other
wxPerl Tools
    wxGlade
    wxFormBuilder
    Other

wxPerl Resources
    wxDemo
    Wiki - wiki.wxperl.nl
    Email List - wxperl-users@perl.org
    Email Archive -www.nntp.perl.org/group/perl.wxperl
    wxperl.it
    sourceforge.net/projects/wxperl
    The wxBook - "Cross-Platform GUI Programming with wxWidgets" Smart,
Hock, & Csomor
    wxWidgets HTML Documentation
    Other