I think the software maintenance and the tracking of enhancements to
wxWidgets will be the hardest of the tasks, mostly because those tasks seem
to require "internals" knowledge. I certainly don't have any current
experience in that area. A software maintenance manual maybe would open
this area up to more people. The flavors of Perl and the Win/Mac/Linux
platforms lead to a lot of combinations.

I don't have a feel for the size of the wxPerl audience or the distribution
of experience from beginner to package maintainer.

James