Hi Ron:

A couple of gotchas...

When using the hash syntax and making a typo, the hash will be perfectly
happy to create the mis-named entry.

   Yesterday I wanted to say $self->{button}, but typed $self->{buttion}. I
overlooked this typo for quite awhile. The result was a sizer not working
correctly.

A concept to understand... An app is a little like an Arduino program with
a setup section and a looping section where creating widgets is the setup
and runs once and the event handlers are the looping section. Sorry, not
explained very well, but shows up in drawing situations.

James