Ron & Steve:

Here's an initial shot at a format for documenting a widget. As I remember
the wxWidgets 2.8 pdf documentation was 2500+ pages, so we need to not get
overly ambitious. I have no idea if all of the Member Functions that are
listed in the wxWidgets HTML docs are actually wrapped.

In the example below, it is assumed that $self is the parent frame created
elsewhere in the app.

Comments/additions? Everyone's coding style will probably vary.

James

wxRadioBox (A wxControl)
--------------------------------------
    Usage
    ---------
    my @boxes = qw(One Two Three Four Five);
    my $cols = 3;
    $self->{radiobox} = Wx::RadioBox->new($self, wxID_ANY,
                   "RadioBox", wxDefaultPosition, wxDefaultSize,
                   \@boxes, $cols, wxRA_SPECIFY_COLS);
    $self->{selection} = $self->{radiobox}->GetStringSelection;

    Styles
    ---------
    wxRA_SPECIFY_ROWS, wxRA_SPECIFY_COLS

    Events
    ----------
    EVT_RADIOBOX

    Member Functions
    Enable, FindString, GetColumnCount, GetItemFromPoint,
    GetItemHelpText, GetItemToolTip, GetRowCount, IsItemEnabled,
    IsItemShown, SetItemHelpText, SetItemToolTip, SetSelection,
    Show, GetCount, GetString, SetString, GetSelection, GetStringSelection

    Notes
    --------
    Item numbers start at 0.
    The first item in the @boxes list is the default selection.