Am 21.05.20 um 08:28 schrieb Mike Gabriel:

> With the video recorded session start tests, we will get a lot of noise
> from changes in desktop environments and other third party components
> that X2Go sits on top of. We may not even want to test this
> automatically. Dunno...

That's why I said we need a reference GUI app that doesn't randomly
change.  So either something simplistic that already exists, or someting
specially crafted for this purpose.

Run OpenBox or another "simple" window manager, no task bar (else the
clock or some status popups will trigger a "this doesn't match"), run
the test robot, take a screenshot, compare to template.

-Stefan

--
BAUR-ITCS UG (haftungsbeschränkt)
Geschäftsführer: Stefan Baur