On Wed, 2011-07-20 at 10:39 +0200, Mike Gabriel wrote:
> Hi John,
> 
> On Mi 20 Jul 2011 04:52:21 CEST "John A. Sullivan III" wrote:
> 
> > I also tried Pyhoca (0.7) but it kept mangling my
> > authentication so I cannot report on it.
> 
> I cannot say much about the native x2goclient, but if there are any  
> problems with PyHoca-GUI we surely will be able to sort them out.
> 
> If you are interested in that, you could give a more detailed error  
> description (and maybe a screen shot?).
> 
> Thanks,
> Mike
> 
> 
Sure.  I haven't taken a lot of time to troubleshoot it.  When I try to
connect, Pyhoca says I have authenticated but nothing happens.  I first
suspected it might not be starting the X server since I unchecked vcxsrv
during the bundle installation routine because I had already installed
it (default location).  However, I then noticed errors in the logs on
the X2Go server that authentication had failed.  So Pyhoca thinks I have
authenticated whereas the server does not - John

_______________________________________________
X2go-User mailing list
[email protected]
https://lists.berlios.de/mailman/listinfo/x2go-user

Reply via email to