Greetings,
I'm trying to get x2go to print to the x2goclient's printer.  I have Ubuntu 
10.04 on my server, I'm hooked into the PPA's: deb 
http://ppa.launchpad.net/x2go/ppa/ubuntu lucid main

I've followed the instructions on the wiki: 
http://wiki.x2go.org/wiki:components:printing

I have these installed:
cups-x2go: 3.0.0.4
x2goserver: 3.0.99.8
x2goserver-extensions: 3.0.99.8
x2goserver-printing: 3.0.99.8

My cups localhost:631 page says it's version 1.4.3

I have the "Generic X2Go Printer" device installed in my print queue.  I have 
not edited my /etc/cups/cups-x2go.conf file.

I have Ubuntu 11.04 on my client machine, it has x2goclient 3.99.0.2 (Qt - 
4.7.2) (hooked into the PPA's at the same place as the server but for natty - 
deb http://ppa.launchpad.net/x2go/ppa/ubuntu natty main)

I'm wondering how do I troubleshoot printing issues?  When I do print, it seems 
to send it looks like it sent fine from the server, but the client doesn't do 
anything.

So far, it looks like I've had to install 'xpdf' which wasn't mentioned on the 
wiki.. but I don't know if this is for sure, because it didn't resolve any 
problems, but before this I would get an error message saying 'xpdf' was 
missing.

Otherwise, I can print fine to the printer locally.

If you need more information let me know.

Thanks,
Andy






_______________________________________________
X2go-User mailing list
[email protected]
https://lists.berlios.de/mailman/listinfo/x2go-user

Reply via email to