Done :)  Added "Client side" instructions to 
http://wiki.x2go.org/wiki:components:printing

Please edit it as needed.

Andy

At Saturday, 11-19-2011 on 1:36 pm Mike Gabriel wrote:
> Hi Andy,
> 
> thanks for your precise trouble report!!!
> 
> On Sa 19 Nov 2011 19:10:53 CET "Graybeal, Andy" wrote:
> 
> > So far, it looks like I've had to install 'xpdf' which wasn't  
> > mentioned on the wiki.. but I don't know if this is for sure,  
> > because it didn't resolve any problems, but before this I would get  
> > an error message saying 'xpdf' was missing.
> 
> As you could help yourself already I won't reply to your request, but  
> may I ask to improve the wiki pages with what issues you encounter on  
> your journey?
> 
> You can easily register with the wiki here:
> http://wiki.x2go.org/register?do=register
> 
> Thanks,
> Mike
> 
> -- 
> 
> DAS-NETZWERKTEAM
> mike gabriel, dorfstr. 27, 24245 barmissen
> fon: +49 (4302) 281418, fax: +49 (4302) 281419
> 
> GnuPG Key ID 0xB588399B
> mail: [email protected], http://das-netzwerkteam.de
> 
> freeBusy:
> https://mail.das-netzwerkteam.de/freebusy/m.gabriel%40das-netzwerkteam.de.xfb
_______________________________________________
X2go-User mailing list
[email protected]
https://lists.berlios.de/mailman/listinfo/x2go-user

Reply via email to