Thanks! Mike On Sa 19 Nov 2011 20:41:01 CET Andy Graybeal wrote:
Done :) Added "Client side" instructions to http://wiki.x2go.org/wiki:components:printingPlease edit it as needed. Andy At Saturday, 11-19-2011 on 1:36 pm Mike Gabriel wrote:Hi Andy, thanks for your precise trouble report!!! On Sa 19 Nov 2011 19:10:53 CET "Graybeal, Andy" wrote: > So far, it looks like I've had to install 'xpdf' which wasn't > mentioned on the wiki.. but I don't know if this is for sure, > because it didn't resolve any problems, but before this I would get > an error message saying 'xpdf' was missing. As you could help yourself already I won't reply to your request, but may I ask to improve the wiki pages with what issues you encounter on your journey? You can easily register with the wiki here: http://wiki.x2go.org/register?do=register Thanks, Mike -- DAS-NETZWERKTEAM mike gabriel, dorfstr. 27, 24245 barmissen fon: +49 (4302) 281418, fax: +49 (4302) 281419 GnuPG Key ID 0xB588399B mail: [email protected], http://das-netzwerkteam.de freeBusy: https://mail.das-netzwerkteam.de/freebusy/m.gabriel%40das-netzwerkteam.de.xfb
-- DAS-NETZWERKTEAM mike gabriel, dorfstr. 27, 24245 barmissen fon: +49 (4302) 281418, fax: +49 (4302) 281419 GnuPG Key ID 0xB588399B mail: [email protected], http://das-netzwerkteam.de freeBusy: https://mail.das-netzwerkteam.de/freebusy/m.gabriel%40das-netzwerkteam.de.xfb
pgpN4o0KkIa3s.pgp
Description: Digitale PGP-Unterschrift
_______________________________________________ X2go-User mailing list [email protected] https://lists.berlios.de/mailman/listinfo/x2go-user
