Am 31.05.23 um 23:27 schrieb Richard Lucassen:
I resolved this issue (Debian testing aka Bookworm) by using the Saimaa
version:

$ cat /etc/apt/sources.list.d/x2go.list
debhttp://packages.x2go.org/debian  bookworm extras saimaa

Maybe this will also do the job for Ubuntu.

Lacking an affected system to try, I don't know if it will help.
Also, there may be consequences, like if you want to switch back to the stable repo some time later might require removing or even purging all x2go- and nx-related packages.

That said, the PPA for saimaa can be added like so:

sudo add-apt-repository ppa:x2go/saimaa
sudo apt update

Note that you might also have to remove the x2go-stable repo before the switch to saimaa becomes active - as I said, I do not have an affected system so I cannot test it myself.

The commands to do that are:
sudo apt-add-repository -r ppa:x2go/stable # note the "-r"
sudo apt update.

Kind Regards,
Stefan Baur

--