Am 01.06.23 um 15:57 schrieb Enrico Baravoglia | Fucine.IT:

As far as I can see we should get rid of these orphan packages:

  * libx2go-log-perl
  * libx2go-server-db-perl
  * libx2go-server-perl

Is that correct? Thanks again, and best regards, e.-

Sounds about right.
Also, run

dpkg -l | egrep 'x2go|nx'

This should show packages belonging to x2go and nx that are still on the system and might need to be removed before you can try another install. Note that not all of those containing the substring "nx" will neccessarily belong to the nx-libs we are looking for, e.g. on one of my systems, "libjs-sphinxdoc" and "lynx" matche the query, but obviously have nothing to do with the x2go-related nx packages.

What you're looking for, in addition to any package name starting with "x2go", are package names starting with "nx" and "libnx" (but do check them manually for false positives, line by line).

Kind regards,
Stefan Baur
--
BAUR-ITCS UG (haftungsbeschränkt)