On Tue, 16 Jun 2009, Tom Russo wrote:

Someone here just mentioned socat in this thread.  I've never used it, but
it appears that it could possibly be exactly the tool for the job:

socat INTERFACE:ax25p1 INTERFACE:ax25p2

Has anyone used socat to connect interfaces directly this way?  If it works
then perhaps the little ugly ascii graphic above can be implemented trivially
with existing tools (socat, kissnetd, remserial, and ax.25 kernel networking).

Actually if anyone has _any_ of the possible solutions tested and
working, document them on the Wiki for the rest of us.

--
Curt, WE7U.                             archer at eskimo dot com
http://www.eskimo.com/~archer