On Mon, 20 May 2013, David  Flood wrote:

If you go to View / Weather Alerts, is anything listed?

Something does appear to be messed up...I've got a lot of alerts in just the
last five minutes and nothing is lit up on the map...

And I'm not getting any warnings about DBFAWK files in the term window...so
that's not it..

Have you used the get-NWSdata script (as root) lately?  The NWS keeps changing
the files, and I keep doing tweaks to CVS Xastir to compensate.  So you need
the latest CVS Xastir sources compiled -and- need to run that script as root.

--
Curt, WE7U.        http://wetnet.net/~we7u
APRS in Search and Rescue:  http://wetnet.net/~we7u/search_and_rescue.html