Hello Giuseppe

Then I installed new libraries, among them shapelib (in /usr/bin), I also recompiled anew and installed GraphicsMagick, with libraries located in /home/pi/graphicsmagick-1.3.20/debian/graphicsmagick/usr/lib/mime/packages.

You should be able to just use the GraphicsMagick libraries that come with Raspbian. Is there a specific reason why you compiled your own? With your own built ones, don't leave them in your home directory as that's a very bad practice. Follow the GraphicsMagick documentation and install them in what looks to be /usr/lib via the "make install" option.

--David
KI6ZHD