It should be able to easily find the dipstick; the computer has a webcam on it pointed straight at me :-p
-- William McKeehan On Fri, December 15, 2006 4:55 pm, J. Lance Cotton wrote: > on 12/15/2006 3:53 PM William McKeehan said the following: >> I added "libjbig-devel" to my cygwin setup. That takes me to another missing >> library. Any ideas where dpstk may live? >> >> configure:19039: checking for WriteImage in -lGraphicsMagick >> configure:19074: gcc -o conftest.exe -g -O2 -pipe -W -Wall -Wpointer-arith >> -Wstrict-prototypes -Wno-unused-parameter -I/usr/local/include >> -I/usr/X11R6/include -I/usr/include/GraphicsMagick -I/usr/include/freetype2 >> -D_REENTRANT -I/usr/X11R6/include -I/usr/X11R6/include/X11 >> -I/usr/include/libxml2 -L/usr/local/lib -L/usr/X11R6/lib -L/usr/lib >> -no-undefined -L/usr/X11R6/lib -L/usr/lib -L/usr/libconftest.c >> -lGraphicsMagick -lGraphicsMagick -ljbig -ltiff -lfreetype -ljpeg -lpng >> -ldpstk -ldps -lXext -lSM -lICE -lX11 -lbz2 -lxml2 -lz -lgdi32 -lpthread -lm >> -ldb-4.2 -lintl -lcurl -lXm -lXt -lXp -lXext -lSM -lICE -lX11 -lshp >> -lpcre >> -lproj -ltiff -lgeotiff >&5 >> gcc: unrecognized option `-no-undefined' >> conftest.c:151: warning: function declaration isn't a prototype >> conftest.c:154: warning: function declaration isn't a prototype >> /usr/lib/gcc/i686-pc-cygwin/3.4.4/../../../../i686-pc-cygwin/bin/ld: cannot >> find -ldpstk >> collect2: ld returned 1 exit status >> > > Take your computer to the auto shop -- clearly the dipstick cannot be found! > > -- > J. Lance Cotton, KJ5O > [EMAIL PROTECTED] > http://kj5o.lightningflash.net > Three Step Plan: 1. Take over the world. 2. Get a lot of cookies. 3. Eat the > cookies. > > _______________________________________________ Xastir mailing list [email protected] http://lists.xastir.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/xastir
