Hello Gilad,

This is non-trivial, but has been done before.  And like all things
xCAT, there is probably more than one way to do it.  DNS is easy so
I'll just focus on DHCP.

The first challenge is discovery.  Most foreign DHCP setups will not
allow a dynamic range that pushes a payload to discover, flash, and
program the service processors.  If possible we try to setup a
"management network" on eth0 for discovery and control of the HW using
the xCAT DHCP server leaving eth1, 2, 3, etc... for the customer.

In any case you need MACs and they need to be published in the foreign
DHCP server OR they need to provide an API for xCAT to update.  If
they will not provide an API then you will need to setup DHCP
correctly for each node in their DHCP with next-server, etc...

If they do provide an API or a script or someway to automate that is
not supported by xCAT natively, then you can use xCAT's prescripting
system to automate that or create a custom dhcp.pm plugin for the
foreign DHCP server API.