Correct. This is a normal old Dell box, so rinv and the like isn't really necessary for these nodes.

I believe we might be able to utilize nodehm.cons to put our "iKVM" string in, set ipmi for nodehm.mgt and nodehm.power, and then go off of the nodehm.cons column if it won't negatively affect other major functions. Thoughts?