From:   Russell Jones <russell-l...@jonesmail.me>
To:     xcat-user@lists.sourceforge.net,
Date:   2014/01/14 09:13
Subject:        Re: [xcat-user] bmc attribute confusion

Unfortunately after testing this does not work real well - it results in
the ipmi.pm module saying "Remote video is not supported", and then our
iKVM.pm module actually launching and working.

Perhaps this needs to be a feature request so that when nodehm.cons is set,
ipmi.pm does not attempt to do any video support?

Also yes, this is only stuff for supporting remote video on Dell iDRACs
that utilize java consoles.