In file:
lib/perl/xCAT/Template.pm
on line: 189
it appears that a partition file (value) can effectively specify multiple
files by separating the filenames with commas.
However, the following foreach doesn't do anything with the multiple values
except walk through them and keeps only the last value.

Am I missing something?

Is this perharps a hook for new functionality that is not yet finished?

--Andy