Hello,

Using xCAT-server-2.14.6 on CentOS 7.7 x86_64, I'm experiencing the following when trying a simple xdcp command :

# find /opt/test/
/opt/test/
/opt/test/synclists
/opt/test/synclists/list.synclist
/opt/test/foobar.txt

# cat /opt/test/foobar.txt
HELLO

# cat /opt/test/synclists/list.synclist
/opt/test/foobar.txt -> /tmp/foobar.txt

# xdcp maestro-300 -F /opt/test/synclists/list.synclist
Error: [maestro-xcat]: Noderange missing in command input
Error: [maestro-xcat]: File:/var/xcat/syncfiles/opt/test/synclists/list.synclist does not exist. Error: [maestro-xcat]: Failed to dispatch command to any of the following service nodes: ,maestro-xcat.maestro.pasteur.fr

The same test on a similary configured older xCAT xCAT-server-2.11-snap201511300543.noarch / CentOs 6.10) works as expected

Note : I don't use any service node - or at least I don't think I do ;-) (so the "Failed to dispatch command to any of the following service nodes: ,maestro-xcat.maestro.pasteur.fr" confuses me).

In site table of the old xCAT are the following entries :

"SNsyncfiledir","/var/xcat/syncfiles",,
"nodesyncfiledir","/var/xcat/node/syncfiles",,

In site table of the new xCAT table is the same (I tried "/" for "SNsyncfiledir","/var/xcat/syncfiles",, as well but that does not change the "Noderange missing" issue)

Can you help me figure out what's going on ?

Thanks

--
Thomas HUMMEL