From: Mark Gurevich <gurev...@us.ibm.com>
Sent: 06 December 2021 18:59
To: xCAT Users Mailing list <xcat-user@lists.sourceforge.net>
Subject: [EXTERNAL] Re: [xcat-user] rinv <nodename> firmware

CAUTION: This email originated from outside of QMUL. Do not click links or open
attachments unless you recognise the sender and know the content is safe.

Chris,

Is this on P9 or x86 nodes ?

Also, when you say "It used to report", do you mean on an older version of xCAT
or some older hardware ?

Mark Gurevich
Poughkeepsie Development Lab
HPC Software Development - xCAT

"If we knew what it was we were doing, it would not be called research, would
it?"
--Albert Einstein

[Inactive hide details for "Christopher Walker" ---12/06/2021 11:02:04
AM---rinv  <nodename> firmware currently only reports the]"Christopher Walker"
---12/06/2021 11:02:04 AM---rinv  <nodename> firmware currently only reports
the BMC firmware.